Home and Garden Insects (Other Species)


Other species

Home and Garden Insects

The staff at Fremont County Weed and Pest are happy to try to answer any questions you may have about managing common home and garden pests. Call the FCWP Lander office at 332-1052. If we don’t have the answer, we’ll find someone who does.

Your local UW Cooperative Extension Office is a great source of information for managing landscape pests. Call the Lander Extension Office at 332-2363, or Riverton Extension Office at 857-3654.



56 Tweed Ln
Lander, WY 82520


1446 Cowboy Ln
Riverton, WY 82501

Location Maps